What foot file/rasp do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyyt03

Reaction score
im really stuck on whether to buy a foot file that has disposable grits on it or the 'cheese grator' type thing.
I'm thinking a metal one would keep down the cost but would rather the best one really.
Any replys I will be greatfull
Thank you :)

im really stuck on whether to buy a foot file that has disposable grits on it or the 'cheese grator' type thing.
I'm thinking a metal one would keep down the cost but would rather the best one really.
Any replys I will be greatfull
Thank you :)
I love my Microplane colossal foot rasp.. purchased it on amazon.. also distributed by sweet squared

Personally I found the disposable ones easier and less time consuming for me.
I don't have to waste time cleaning and autoclaving (if it is metal) and clients like to see you take things out of new packets .
Well mine do.

Over all cost was not more expensive at all and less stress on my part for cross contamination !

Microplane defo.... i have several different types of files and rasps.... Microplane is by far the best..... for me x

Microplane defo.... i have several different types of files and rasps.... Microplane is by far the best..... for me x
hi please can you tell me were to buy the microphone one from x

In my state and most others we not legal to use the cheese grater type and we not allowed to use razors on the skin. We use the Mehaz Foot file with removable sanding. Some nail tech use a e file with a bigger pedicure sand band.

It makes a big difference to do it on dry skin before soaking, Ive had a lot of pedicures and never see anyone else do it but I always do if skin is rough. Even if it’s not a great file it will do a better job dry.

Latest posts

Back