What is on your wish list?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-ela

Reaction score
Do you have a wish list?

Every time I think I am sorted, I see something that I think would make my life a little easier and have to add it to my wish list.

The last thing I have added is an 3 section beauty couch, preferable electric. I am very aware of Lynne Baker's advice about asking if it will make the boat go faster. I am still tempted though.

What is on your list and how soon do you anticipate fulfilling it?

I just need a new gel brush :o mines looking rather knackered. Will get it on Wednesday as I pass the stockists on my way to the old gal (Client)

I really need some cloud nines I've used them before and love the results I've GHD and they ain't the same anymore.

I just need a new gel brush :o mines looking rather knackered. Will get it on Wednesday as I pass the stockists on my way to the old gal (Client)

That reminds me, I need a new brush. Probably the cheapest item on my list.

Moving to our new home this summer! Loads on my wishlist ch-ela! The main one being that I don't have a nervous breakdown! Have been under so much pressure! Thank God for you girls to cheer me up! :hug

Do you have a wish list?

Every time I think I am sorted, I see something that I think would make my life a little easier and have to add it to my wish list.

The last thing I have added is an 3 section beauty couch, preferable electric. I am very aware of Lynne Baker's advice about asking if it will make the boat go faster. I am still tempted though.

What is on your list and how soon do you anticipate fulfilling it?

A good engine makes the boat go faster.. so my interpretation is buy the best and you will have the best.....3 section couch it is then. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Moving to our new home this summer! Loads on my wishlist ch-ela! The main one being that I don't have a nervous breakdown! Have been under so much pressure! Thank God for you girls to cheer me up! :hug

I'm moving too TJ. Same area just the other side of the village. I've been in all the kitchen shops. .. fitted bedrooms. You name it I've looked at it. First things first got to get my beauty room up and running then a fitted kitchen with a great big island.. I've always wanted an island!!!! And a big kitchen diner for entertaining.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back