What is the best & reasonable professional skin care product to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobhan

Reaction score
I run a small beauty business from my home and I am gradually buying the different products when I have the cash. At the moment I am looking for a professional skincare product for my facials and they are all so expensive.
I am not interested in retail and it seems most company sell both retail and professional. I don't want to spend that much and only want professional products to do my facials. If anyone has any names of products I would be grateful :irked:

Most of the professional skincare companies have retail for two reasons - firstly that they are businesses & need to make money to keep going & secondly, if the the client is not supporting what you're doing in the salon with products at home they will never see any improvement, it would be like going to the dentist a couple of times a year & never brushing their teeth between visits!! Retail homecare is essential to the facial service if you really want to see results.

Hi

I'm currently looking at Susan Molyneux as it has been recommended on this site quite frequently. They are lovely to deal with and will send out some samples for you to try the range. The minimum order with them is £75 + and like you I am startig out so need to up my product selection as and when I generate an income from my treatments. The basic package I have been quoted is just under £200 + which includes cleanser, toner, moisturiser, 2 face masks, exfoliator and massage oil. The cleanser/toner are 500ml bottles so this is actually really good value.

Their retail range is reasonable also and they do have special offers quite regularly which helps. I agree with Martins comment about your client working with the products at home to continue the good work you have done and when you see the money you can make on retail it is certainly worthwhile!

Hope that helps, let me know if you need any further info on the range

Gemma x

Latest posts

Back