What not to pack!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

Another holiday question Im affraid......

I was reading Trinny and Suzanna's what not to wear the other day and I came across Suzanna's list of what she would pack for a two week holiday.... yeah right!

5 Bikini's
5 Sarongs
5 dresses
4 tops
2 Skirts
1 dressy flat flip flop
1 casual flip flop
2 pairs of earings
3 g strings

Hmmmmmmm, I would hazard a guess that she is lying! I could not imagine taking that for a week!

My list, I have just written it, consists of much much more.

So, let me know what you would pack as I might try and cut mine down, as I do every holiday!

x

I make sure i have an outfit in for each night.
6 Bikinis and some sarongs skirts and vests for the day.
Used to take lots of shoes but dont anymore i make sure they are comfy and only take 2 pairs for the night.
They dont dress like they used to its all casual and flip flops for on a night now.

3 g-strings?? Gosh I hope she washes them then! Maybe she's like a man and just turns them inside out when they are dirty!!! lol!

I think it all depends on where your going. I would deffinatly take about 3-4 of every thing I own shoes, skirts, dresses, pants, swimsuits,etc. However I always over pack.:green:

Well I always pack far too much stuff - and always have to smile sweetly at the check in desk and hope and pray I dont get charged!!:green:
First things first the GHD's have to go in - though saying that when i went to Cyprus there really was not point - I was going to be curly Sue the whole week I was there!!:cry:

I take about 4 bikinis, a couple of sarongs, lots of vest tops, skirts and dressy tops for the evenings and some cropped jeans too! I always go overboard on the shoes too - prob about 6 pairs as am so indecisive about what to wear!
I was thinking about going to New Zealand on a back packing tour - I have no chance with one small bag!!!

Latest posts

Back