What questions and dealing with different kids of clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahAtkinson06

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if anyone can help. I'm doing a nail course and for part of the assignments I have been asked what open questions I would ask, what closed questions I would ask, how I would deal with someone who is A)angry B)confused and C)who makes a complaint. Any help on these questions would be greatly appreciated.....I have my own ideas but I want to make sure I am sounding professional and am able to offer the right apologies and offers for people who may be angry confused or who make a complaint. Many thanks

As this is for your coursework we can't give you the answers, you can write what you think the answers are and then we can help rewording it or adjusting the answers so they sound more profesional but it would do you no good for us to just give you the answers straight out.

Hi I was just wondering if anyone can help. I'm doing a nail course and for part of the assignments I have been asked what open questions I would ask, what closed questions I would ask, how I would deal with someone who is A)angry B)confused and C)who makes a complaint. Any help on these questions would be greatly appreciated.....I have my own ideas but I want to make sure I am sounding professional and am able to offer the right apologies and offers for people who may be angry confused or who make a complaint. Many thanks
Ok I think it's important to show your client that you're listening, care and understand their grievance. From that point then repeat back to said client what you understand them to be saying, showing that you have took on board their complaint. Then work out a solution that appeases your client not to the detriment of yourself, hope this helps

Latest posts

Back