What skin care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
So I'm in the middle of doing a business plan I've found a unit I'd like to take and I am working out costs at the moment.
Id like to offer skin care although being mobile for the past 12 years I haven't offered facials. I trained wig dermalogica at collage (all them years ago) what skin care range do you consider a good all round cost effective with out compromising quality brand

Hiya,

I am a mobile therapist also. I started out using Liz Earle as I loved using her products on myself but stop using it after a year and a half as I couldn't retail it and was paying full rrp as they don't do a professional range. I now use MONU which are based in Cheltenham. They offer great products which are natural and use essence oils. They offer a range of products to offer a variety of treatments.

Www.monushop.co.uk
Www.monu.co.uk

I also use Monu & have done for many years. My clients love the products & treatments. The training is fantastic, as is the support & advice. Give them a call, try some sampes. :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok great thank you for your recommendations I will give them a call and sample x

We use thalgo I've found them great people love them we retail lots of products too it's algae based so very good for the skin. They do have a opening order however I spoke to them & didn't pay as much as the opening order. Training is great & free !!

Latest posts

Back