What's special about your manicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Wanting to find out what you all include in your luxury manicures to make them extra special?
Love doing our luxury pedicures and know they are a lovely treatment for clients but still not happy with our luxury manicure procedure!

Thanks in advance!! 😃😃

Luxury manicure:
- remove polish, file nails, cuticle work (push back and remove) exfoliate hands, remove exfoliator, massage hand and lower arm, apply a hand mask in heated mitts (whilse hands are in mitts offer a head massage foot massage etc, take off hand mask and finish with a polish, takes about 1 hour for treatment and my clients love it

Luxury manicure:
- remove polish, file nails, cuticle work (push back and remove) exfoliate hands, remove exfoliator, massage hand and lower arm, apply a hand mask in heated mitts (whilse hands are in mitts offer a head massage foot massage etc, take off hand mask and finish with a polish, takes about 1 hour for treatment and my clients love it

Do you offer your manicures at your nail desk or do you have any where separate for them?

Also how do you remove your products? Eg, exfoliator!

Bumping this up!....

what about parrafin wax? not ideal for mobile though. or even warm oil hand and arm massage?

Yep going to add parrafin wax treatment in the winter as a winter promotion! Also added a hot oil treatment into the procedure just before the hand and arm massage! :)

Do you offer your manicures at your nail desk or do you have any where separate for them?

Also how do you remove your products? Eg, exfoliator!

I have a large bowl (not too deep) of warm water for them to dunk and rinse in. x

I have a large bowl (not too deep) of warm water for them to dunk and rinse in. x

I've used a bowl of water before but I found it a lot of faffing back and too filling the bowl so we've been using heated mitts! X

I use heated mitts for the hand mask but need to water for the bits in exfoliator lol x

Latest posts

Back