What's the best course for intimate waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi,
I am wondering if you guys could advise me on what's the best training course for woman's intimate waxing. I live in North Devon and have seen that Kim Lawless is 'the waxing queen' but didn't know if she IS the best or if anywhere else is good too.
Anyone trained with Outback Organics??
Thanks x

I trained with Kim and have to say that she gives you both the techniques and the confidence to do a fantastic job. Initially all students will watch Kim wax a model. Then, in a class of eight, two are waxed whilst two do the waxing and the others watch - this is repeated until everyone has waxed and been waxed. It's a great way of training as lots of different situations arise throughout the day and most eventualities will be covered. She offers ongoing support too. You have to make the grade to pass and not everyone did in my class. Her training is well worth the money and easily made back within a couple of weeks. I had previously done a generic waxing course and this was far superior.

I trained with Kim and have to say that she gives you both the techniques and the confidence to do a fantastic job. Initially all students will watch Kim wax a model. Then, in a class of eight, two are waxed whilst two do the waxing and the others watch - this is repeated until everyone has waxed and been waxed. It's a great way of training as lots of different situations arise throughout the day and most eventualities will be covered. She offers ongoing support too. You have to make the grade to pass and not everyone did in my class. Her training is well worth the money and easily made back within a couple of weeks. I had previously done a generic waxing course and this was far superior.
Thanks you so much for your reply.
From her website she sounded quite a character.
It's a very long way for me to travel probably 6 + hours which I would do but only if the course was a real cut above the rest. Is the technique very different t from the norm?

It's different enough for her to have had her technique patented. It's a very efficient way of waxing and gives excellent results every time. There are lots of threads on here about her courses and others and you will see that some geeks travel all over - on my training a fellow geek had travelled from Ireland. Have a search and decide from there.

I can really recommend the Waxperts training which you can find through the Sweetsquared website

Thanks so much I will look into that.

Kim Lawless x

Kim is the best.

I've just booked today for the Kim
Lawless Female Intimate Waxing course at NSI Manchester on 8th November - really looking forward to it as I've heard so many good reports about Kim and her training [emoji16] x

Sam Marshall at the Beauty Guru in Manchester is absolutely amazing x

Latest posts

Back