What's the best lash conditioner to retail to lash lift clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalieb125

Reaction score
Hi,

I have lots of regular lash lift clients and I have noticed that some of their lashes seem to be quite dry so I wondered what's the best lash conditioner out there that I could retail to them? I use iappeal products and have seen that they offer the 'ilash tonic' for conditioning lashes but would like to know if anyone has used it and would recommend it? I also spoke to someone at Ellisons and they've recommend the 'My beautiful eyes lash & brow conditioner' but again I'd like to know if anyone has tried it and would recommend it? Or are there any others out there that you'd recommend?!

Thanks in advance,

Natalie

Would love to know also x

Revitalash distributed by Skinbands or maybe Blinc..

I retail the Nouveau Conditioning serum, but I do LVL. I like keeping everything the same brand if that makes sense?

Id be incliend to go with the serum made by the company who's lash lift you use xx

I'm starting to offer lash Perming but which kit / brand gives best result? I was trained with Salon Services and to be honest, I didn't notice much difference, some lashes still looked straight! So I want something reliable and strong

Thanks Minkeybox xx I'm usually the same with keeping with the same brand. I like to offer something that comes recommend though.. Makes retailing easier! :)

dimple sharma, I use iappeal and can thoroughly recommend it. It has amazing results! I looked at LVL and iappeal and couldn't find any bad reviews for either so I went with iappeal as it was much cheaper!

Latest posts

Back