What's the most popular time of year for spray tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeddleston

Reaction score
Hi there
I am a mobile therapist and I am thinking of going on the Sienna X training course so that I can offer my clients spray tanning. The set up costs are quite expensive so was wondering if anyone could let me know if this time of year is popular with clients wanting a spray tan? If it is a popular time of year i.e. coming up to Christmas then I will do the course now but if not I want to postpone til next year.....what do you think?

Thank you!!

Yasmin

Hi there
I am a mobile therapist and I am thinking of going on the Sienna X training course so that I can offer my clients spray tanning. The set up costs are quite expensive so was wondering if anyone could let me know if this time of year is popular with clients wanting a spray tan? If it is a popular time of year i.e. coming up to Christmas then I will do the course now but if not I want to postpone til next year.....what do you think?

Thank you!!

Yasmin

Hi Yasmin,
relative to the type of business your looking to set up the initial set up costs really aren't that bad at all.

There are two main seasons ...summer of course and the pre Christmas lead up so now is indeed a good time to set up just to catch this in time and to prepare yourself for the main season which starts at the end of the first qtr.

Good luck with your training and new business venture :hug:

Hello i would say that now is a really good time to start doing your spray tanning i am a spray tan a holic i love them and this time a year i have more than any other time because i like to keep my tan up during the winter so i would say go for it , Good luck

Ashleigh x

Latest posts

Back