What's your favourite IBD colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoakli

Reaction score
Hey,
If you could pick 5 ibd gel colours what would they be??

X

Personally I like meteorite, smokey plum, my babe, viking winter and hot springs! I use IBD and prefer them to other brands such as Orly and Gelish.

Personally I like meteorite, smokey plum, my babe, viking winter and hot springs! I use IBD and prefer them to other brands such as Orly and Gelish.

There's so many colours to choose from,
I've only just started so thank you I will be looking at getting some of those colours x

I love HRH, Indian Sari, Smokey Plum, Bardot Indigo and Oh la lace. But really I love them all!! Fab brand and colour choice :)

I love HRH, Indian Sari, Smokey Plum, Bardot Indigo and Oh la lace. But really I love them all!! Fab brand and colour choice :)

I agree with hrh I love it!

My personal favourites are Meteorite...Jupiter Blue...Cosmic Red...Patchwork...Raindrops :)
But going on popular client choices the top 5 would be Truly, Madly, Deeply...Plum Raven...Mocha Pink...Galavant...Peach Blossom

It's so hard to just choose 5, I've got so many more that I love!!

My personal favourites are Meteorite...Jupiter Blue...Cosmic Red...Patchwork...Raindrops :)
But going on popular client choices the top 5 would be Truly, Madly, Deeply...Plum Raven...Mocha Pink...Galavant...Peach Blossom

It's so hard to just choose 5, I've got so many more that I love!!
Thank you for your reply, I love your colour choices, I'm really struggling to find a coral colour that doesn't take 4-5 coats can you recommend any and do you have any pictures x :-D

Latest posts

Back