What's your New Year resolution in business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckylashes

Reaction score
Mine is to do as many courses with nails and makeup and practice as much as possible (already been doing nails and beauty 6 years but like to keep up on skills)

Try to only buy what I need :)

Mine is a new, professionally designed website - can't wait 😄

to retrain with CND even though ive been doing nails for 11 years, keep it all under one roof as it were

and to stop doing things i dont want to do because i feel i ought to. please myself a bit more and be nicer to myself.

Mine is to do as many courses with nails and makeup and practice as much as possible (already been doing nails and beauty 6 years but like to keep up on skills)

Try to only buy what I need :)

Lol mine is to do less courses!

We did a lot last year (2014). We moved premises as well and I feel last year was just totally non stop.
This year, to knuckle down to work but also to have more time off!
And not to spend so much time on salon geek!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol mine is to do less courses!

We did a lot last year (2014). We moved premises as well and I feel last year was just totally non stop.
This year, to knuckle down to work but also to have more time off!
And not to spend so much time on salon geek!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

more time off, definitely....having had almost 2 weeks off over Christmas which i have never done before in 11 years of being self employed, i have really appreciated it and feel refreshed ready for the onslaught x

I keep seeing new products I really want and it's only the start of jan then my old stuff or it ends up stuck at the back of a draw until it gets binned I find myself looking online and trying to justify why I need it then I regret buying it like mega mix to me its a mess around and takes loads of layers and it dries out even in the mega mix storage pots and the first one I got went rock hard after a week and they sent me another mixing it with glitter doesn't create full coverage either so that's another thing I wish I didn't buy! And ibx was ok but I didn't think it did much anyway under gel polish it was pointless as gel polish is supposed to promote being good for the nails and ibx is saying it damages them :/

What's everyone else think?

Mine is a new, professionally designed website - can't wait 😄

That's great a good website with good seo will be good to generate new business x

That's great a good website with good seo will be good to generate new business x

Absolutely right! I think this is many peoples new years resolutions as we seem to be rammed with website bookings recently! Can't complain! I love my job :)

Latest posts

Back