When would you advertise a new treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy_girl

Reaction score
Just after some advice please when would you advertise a new treatment, would you do it before you did your trainning or the day after when you have done it and ordered the products :confused:

I'm doing a lash extension course on Monday. I've been telling people on the Facebook page about it for a few weeks, trying to get some enthusiasm up for it. I am planning to make quite a big deal of it after I get back from the course and maybe offer the first 5 people who book it half price as I'll still be training/will need case studies and it might take longer than normal.

I think the sooner you let people know the better- they might be considering going elsewhere for something but when they hear you're about to train in it will hold off and come to you.

After Christmas I'm intending to open up a Facebook vote on which course I should do next so it gets people involved before I've even booked the course :lol:

As soon as you have booked it. Like above you need to get people involved so they book for as soon as you have qualified. Try doing a week or so of "amazing things are coming" "we have news..." Etc... Then set a date for a few days later and tell people to be ready for amazing news with a time it will be revealed.
Then on that date and time you tell them the the date and time you will be revealing all. At that time you reveal the suprise... 2 minutes later you reveal a competition that runs for 1/2 hour - 1 hour to win x off or x service if they like or comment on the previous post. You ten keep an eye on it all that time and note down everyone's name. Stop at the end of the time limit. Put the names in a hat and pick the winner. That way you find out how many actually logged onto Facebook to specifically read your post all because they were genuinely interested. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back