Where can I find professional models?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chelseJade03

Reaction score
Our salon is looking for professional models to try to create our own collection. But we are struggling to find what we are looking for. Any ideas?

Our salon is looking for professional models to try to create our own collection. But we are struggling to find what we are looking for. Any ideas?

Imo you are better not using professional models as they will have clauses in their contracts about their hair.
What about local colleges etc? Students will be getting off for summer now probably be more up for it.
Last salon I worked in used one of their assistants in their collection for bha few years back. She looked amaze balls too!

Could you not post an ad stating that you need models for a photo shoot and that as payment they will have their hair done and copies of their shoot? Most models that are starting off need to set up a portfolio :)

And by post an ad I mean on social media or maybe post in the stage newspaper as musicians/ actors are usually quite quirky!

Try Purpleport

Try starnow.com.

Latest posts

Back