Where do I find?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazza83

Reaction score
A company that will give samples of nail care products so i can try them before i decide to buy them
sazza

Most of them do you just need to contact them and ask , but you will prob have to pay postage :)

Yes, I have found that if you register on their websites as a professional and then email for a rep., they will call you and either offer to send you a trial kit for a nominal fee or they will send you a free sample size of whatever you have questions about. I will not purchase a product from any company unless I have tried it first. Plus I just think it really shows effort on the part of the manufacturer to get your business and their faith in their product.

Most of them do you just need to contact them and ask , but you will prob have to pay postage :)

Just answered this on your other thread to, wish I'd teas that befor answering here ,
it's not that I'm being mean , just trying something out is one thing , restocking on the cheep is something else , hope you know what Mean?

Latest posts

Back