Where do you buy your Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been a religious buyer of my cnd shellac from sweet squared and ellisons ever since I qualified .
I was always told that eBay and Amazon cnd may not be genuine and the product won't last etc.
Just being nosey really but has anyone bought off eBay/Amazon with detrimental result ??

Yes I've bought gelish / IBD off amazon and haven't had a problem. Only thing is, if you are wanting to buy off amazon, make sure it's Amazon Prime as that is from a genuine seller :) X x

Yes I've bought gelish / IBD off amazon and haven't had a problem. Only thing is, if you are wanting to buy off amazon, make sure it's Amazon Prime as that is from a genuine seller :) X x

Regardless of it being a 'genuine seller' doesn't make it legitimate. The only authorised distributors of Gelish in the UK are nail harmony & Sallys.
Your insurance won't cover you buying from unauthorised distributors if you ever have a problem with a client (reactions etc)

I usually buy my polishes from sallys, but just saying I have bought from Amazon in the past. :) X x

My sister purchased some OPI gel color from eBay & Amazon at less than the UK Trade price - it was fake. We checked her bottles against my genuine ones and there was a difference in bottles, labels and odour. Personally I'd be supporting the companies that can provide training & technical support, yes the products maybe more £'s but at least you know you are getting genuine products as we all know it's not cheap to have professional products to do a professional job and charge a professional price. [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back