Where to find Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kara Maria Faks

Reaction score
hi all, ok I got a killer question. I'm A British hairdresser living in Turkey I'm trying to locate a wella koleston special blonde range,
Problem 1. I don't speak good Turkish to search on line as it's all in flippin Turkish.
Problem 2. Import from uk can't be trusted and istanbul main government post will stop liquids and chemicals.
Problem 3. Import tax on anything over €30 or £28 has a 20% tax on it, so, my question is where can I get it in Turkey. All the brands here only go up to 10 which is clearly why all the peoples hair in marmaris is yellow and orange or bleached to within an inch of its life. Please help me to fix marmaris expats hair 1 client at a time, to do this I need wella. Thanks in advance. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated x

Could you find a local salon who offered WELLA colour and ask them where they get their stock?

Whereabouts in turkey are you my daughter lives in turkey, has done for the last 8 years and is fluent in the language maybe she can help

Could you find a local salon who offered WELLA colour and ask them where they get their stock?
I Tried that but they don't use the special blonde range, they advised me to use 40 vol and bleach lol x

You need to find a local wholesaler.
As far as I know, it's normal in all EU countries not to allow chemicals such as peroxide to be posted overseas.

Maybe you could learn some Turkish if you're planning to live there permanently?

Latest posts

Back