Where to get good hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em_88

Reaction score
I have been using glamorous lenghts extensions and have found after a few washes they are matting which I have seen other people have had the same problem. Where is the best place to get extensions from? Been looking at hair planet? Are most of the colour wheels the same? Thank you in advance.

I have been using glamorous lenghts extensions and have found after a few washes they are matting which I have seen other people have had the same problem. Where is the best place to get extensions from? Been looking at hair planet? Are most of the colour wheels the same? Thank you in advance.
you had that problem because your hair extension is non-remy product, or not 100% real human hair

you had that problem because your hair extension is non-remy product, or not 100% real human hair
On the website it tells me that it is. That's why I would like some help where the best place to buy is.

On the website it tells me that it is. That's why I would like some help where the best place to buy is.
I work for Vietnam hair extensions company, and sell them worlwide too, my email: [email protected], you can ask me in details

Search on here loads of previous threads then get sent samples from different companies and decide for yourself .. :)

I request samples and sometimes buy a set or a small amount of hair to wear in my own hair, I've found a lot of companies are more a less the same quality if they are similar in price. Xx

Are you looking for bonded or weft extensions ?

There is a post here about all the suppliers, are you looking for medium or premium quality hair, hair planet is
good for a budget range but the hair is quite thin.The best way is to choose a few companies and tested the hair yourself.

Depending on what your clients budget is. I use Wonderful hair premium pre bonded. I also use Russian hair

I'm using euphoria one brazilian and hair planet russian hair.
I have euphoria one in my own hair and its lovely!
Ive tested hair planet before too and this is nice quality.
I've never heard of wonderful hair, can you tell me what their % of trade is ? Xxx

Let us know if you would like samples of our Brazilian, Indian and Genuine Slavic hair in both single drawn and luxury Double Drawn made personally by us to ensure all the same length hairs from 6" - 18" which we can make into either flat or I tips to be installed with our Tiny Copper Tubes. roxyhairextensions.co.uk for more info x

Thanks.
Do you offer trade discount ? X

Thank you all for your help xx

All our prices are the lowest we can possibly do them for everyone x Let us know if you would like a sample pack sent out :) Thank you x

All our prices are the lowest we can possibly do them for everyone x Let us know if you would like a sample pack sent out :) Thank you x

Is your slavic virgin or pre coloured? X

We have some virgin and some pre coloured. We will be getting more colours in soon x We can tip either in flat tips or stick tips to fit our copper tubes perfectly (or your own if you send us one to fit through) x

Hello,

We stock 4 different hair grades with over 85 colours to choose from including standard, mixed, bright and dip dye/ombre' shades.

Indian 4A
Brazilian Double Drawn
Russian/Mongolian Double Drawn
Slavic Russian

Feel free to contact us for more information.

Best regards.

I use Lush hair extensions, they're 100% remy and last ages. Like all extensions though, you have to care for them properly - i.e shampoos with no silicones/parabens etc. no excessive washing, using the appropriate heat setting when straightening/curling etc.

You can set up a trade account with them here - http://www.lushhairextensions.co.uk/tradeenquiries

Depending on what your clients budget is. I use Wonderful hair premium pre bonded. I also use Russian hair

I've never heard of wonderful hair, can you tell me what their % of trade is ? Xxx

Hi Em,

Have you heard of Tantrum Hair Extensions in Guildford, Surrey? I'm the social media manager, we've currently got a special offer on for £xxx for a full head of micro ring hair extensions where the hair lasts for 9 months & 3 flawless applications. Give us a call 01483 536 200 or visit our website.

Becca x

[no trade prices please]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back