Where to learn nail skills NOT as a career

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurt

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can learn nail skills and nail art

I do not want a career in nails this is just something I like being able to do for my partner and daughter. I already have base skills and can do some really cool nails but would like to learn more nail art and maybe acrylics.

I did think about asking around salons but im a tall manly man so I just get strange looks of people trying to work out if im gay lol and I did look into some college courses but so much of the time is health and safety and career focused parts I don't need.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Kurt :)

kurt, how bout doing your bit to un-perpetuate stereotypes about what a man is, how he should perform his manly duties?
a man who would do my nails sounds sexy. failing that, i guess youtube? or doing a mini course at a beautyschool? there may be gay men there but they are people too!:Love:

Hi you could also try a homestudy course maybe if you want to do it as a hobby and have the spare cash or maybe a class in your local college.

Latest posts

Back