Which colours for Gelish layering?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nats5125

Reaction score
Hi geeks.....
I have a fair few colours having only started with gelish a few months ago and before I buy anymore, I thought I would see of any of you knew of the colours I've got, which are good for layering with each other to create new colours. I can practice on nail pops but didn't want to waste too many so thought I'd ask first.

These are the colours I have....Waterfield, izzy whizzy (I know the glitters go over anything and make great colour combinations), gossip girl, holiday party blues, samurai, light elegant, rendezvous, tiger blossom, hot rod red, starburst, sugar and spice, exhale, jet set, bells vampire, inner vixen, my forbidden love, eur-so-chic, sweet dream and sleek white.

Also, if you have any other suggestions of great colours that are really popular with your clients, I would love to hear.

Thanks in advance x

Hi geeks.....
I have a fair few colours having only started with gelish a few months ago and before I buy anymore, I thought I would see of any of you knew of the colours I've got, which are good for layering with each other to create new colours. I can practice on nail pops but didn't want to waste too many so thought I'd ask first.

These are the colours I have....Waterfield, izzy whizzy (I know the glitters go over anything and make great colour combinations), gossip girl, holiday party blues, samurai, light elegant, rendezvous, tiger blossom, hot rod red, starburst, sugar and spice, exhale, jet set, bells vampire, inner vixen, my forbidden love, eur-so-chic, sweet dream and sleek white.

Also, if you have any other suggestions of great colours that are really popular with your clients, I would love to hear.

Thanks in advance x

best to experiment! You get some amazing ones and some not so amazing! There is a thread on here actually somewhere with loads of ideas so do a search.
Waterfield looks amazing over most of the colours I've got!
I havent mixed any of the ones you have!

Latest posts

Back