Gelish layering ideas please with my colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber2007

Reaction score
I have just completed my gelish transaltion course which I loved and absolutely love Gelish!

at the moment as only just started I only have 13 colours. could anu give me some ideas of layering with my colours below please.

arctic freeze
sweet dream
jet set
good gossip
sweet chocolate
hot rod red
black cherry berry
it girl
mint icing
taupe model
tutto frutti
vegas nights
gossip girl

xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

any one?

Didn't want to read & run but I'm pretty new to Gelish have only been doing it a couple of months & the only layering I have done is with queen of hearts with sweet chocolate over the top & it give a lovely burgundy colour x hth xx

Vegas nights is divine over any colour! Use some nail tips to experiment hon x

thank you all of you. will look at threads and try that too. cant wait to experiment with colours xx

I have just completed my gelish transaltion course which I loved and absolutely love Gelish!

at the moment as only just started I only have 13 colours. could anu give me some ideas of layering with my colours below please.

arctic freeze
sweet dream
jet set
good gossip
sweet chocolate
hot rod red
black cherry berry
it girl
mint icing
taupe model
tutto frutti
vegas nights
gossip girl

xx

Vegas nights goes over everything, good gossip over sweet chocolate or black cherry berry or hot rod red. Get some cheap colour wheels or tips and have a play x

I thought you couldn't put solid colours over each other? I tried a bit of layering but only the sparkly ones look right :/ :(

Vegas nights goes over everything, good gossip over sweet chocolate or black cherry berry or hot rod red. Get some cheap colour wheels or tips and have a play x

just tried good gossip over sweet chocolate - I love it.

any ideas what I can do with taupe model?

Latest posts

Back