Which Gelish colours to start with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellep77

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Can I ask you a question? I am going to start with the gelish products and I'm looking for the right colors to start with... I find it very difficult to choose from the colors posted next to the bottles, as they are not reallike. I am planning to start for clients, but not in a big nailstudio, only in my home. So at first, it will be on a small scale. But I do want to "grow" in the futere.

What colors can you recommend for a starter? I would like to buy 5 to 10 colors at first. I would like to find a balance between the bright/striking colors, and the softer colors for those who like that.

I like the following colors.
Bright colors:
Oocha Coocha Bing Bang Bam
Good Gossip
Gossip Girl

Soft colors:
Midnight caller
Sweet Chocolate
Night Reflection
Taupe Model

French:
Sleek White
Simpler Sheer

Glitter:
Golden treasure

Do you think that these colors are a good start?
I've tried to choose a pink, purple, red, grey and brown. And, because summer is ending and fall/winter/christmas is coming up, I thought these colors could be a nice start.

Are there other colors you can recommend? Perhaps another glitter or french combination?

Does anyone know how Taupe Model looks on the nail?

Thanks a lot!

ps. Hopefully I've written in an understandeble language, I'm from the Netherlands :)

Latest posts

Back