Gelish colours to start?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe17x

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend which gelish colours I should purchase to start out.. I am buying the deluxe kit so need 12 colour ideas? Have been having a look on the website would just like recommendations 😊 thanks x

Thankyou can you only search on the computer? Xx

On the app got to the 'more' option bottom right corner and search section is there xx

Thankyou 😊 xx

Bellas vampire.....red cherry berry....make you blink pink.....garden teal party....izzy wizzy lets get busy ... Some of my Favez x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My most popular ones are Black Shadow, Diva, Caution, Good Gossip, Jet Set, All Delilah-Ed up, Its a Lilly, and Sleek White with something like sheer pink for French mani. Good gossip looks fab over Black shadow and is popular esp around Christmas so u have another colour there without buying one :) There are other colours as well which I would say are seasonal but these are good all yr round. Try and cover each colour, so here you have a black, dark purple, blue, fabulous red, grey and a couple of pinks.

Hope this helps you xx

Thankyou that is a big help 😊 xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Vegas nights is a great glitter to go over any colour xx

Sheek white, simple sheer, passion, black shadow, hot rod red,tiger blossum,starburst,Bella's vampire,pink smoothie,Vegas nights,seafoam,caution.

Latest posts

Back