Which hair extensions company to train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffany Dee

Reaction score
Hi we ae thinking of offering hair extensions in the salon but there are so many companys to choose from. We looked at various companys at the hair shows but still cannot make up our minds. Any insight would be appreciated, also why is there such a vast difference in prices to the client. Does it take a long time to master or is it by how many clients you do?
All info appreciated
Thanx Deex:confused:

Just read the "New hair extesion method" thread and notied people who are already doing extensions and they seem not to have a clue. Where does that leave me i am really going to give this a lot of thought. By the way do people still have glue wefts/weaves?
Great lengths, Balmain, Racoon have been mentioned to me. Anyone know of a good trainer in the West Midlands LET ME KNOW
Thanx Dee

I trained with Raccoon and would recommend them. I think it depends whether you are a hair pro or not as to which training you think is best.
Lots of non hairdressers try and get into extensions for easy cash, so they look for the companies that will train non hairdressers. As a hair pro, you have more choice and can use the top companies.

Hi thanks for that. I thought as much, i have been considering training in hair extesions for a few years but wasn't sure. There are so many bad stories around i want to make sure our salon gets it right! Glad you replied you always have good comments .
Thanks Dee x

Latest posts

Back