Which hair extensions would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByJade

Reaction score
Hi, I am a qualified hairdresser and a few months back I done my hair extensions course with belle.
After reading a few comments on here I see a lot of people saying not to use the hair they recommend ( Glamorous Lengths)

It would be a great help if some of you salon geeks that do a lot of hair extensions could recommend a better quality hair extension, for around the same price as Glamorous lengths or even cheaper?

Around the price of a glamorous lengths hair is all I could go to as I am in a small town!

I am qualified in micro rings, easy shrinks and fusion bonds

Any help would be really appreciated :)

I live in a small town where non hairdressers who've done a day course charge around £180 for a full head micros (sigh) so I use hair planet the hair is amazing, if you set up a trade account you get 15% off too and the customer service is fab, my clients are always shocked by how thick and long lasting the hair is too

I use Prestidge, transform and angels locks all reasonably pricked though Angels locks is a bit more expensive and you need to be qualified to buy the hair which is great, prestige and transform you get 10% off with certificates

We use transform really well priced and lasts so wellCustomer service is second to none

Sjk very well priced and the quality is gorgeous

Try wonderful hair extensions
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1431853090.686061.jpg

Another vote for transform off me :) the hair is beautiful

I use Bonita Hair mainly as with the 10% discount discount they are still cheaper than Hair Planet and Glamorous Lengths and i feel they have better quality hair and the bonds are incredible.
When they dont have a color in stock that i need i use Halo Hair which are a bit more expensive.

We have had good feedback for Prestige Extensions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back