Which hairdryer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahsmith88

Reaction score
Hi guys can anybody recommend an awesome hairdryer? I used to use Ghd & although I loved it was looking for something abit more budget :)

Hey there,I would always go with anything by Parlux,for me they're the best...Or go into Toni and Guy and buy one of their salon Label M ones....Ones you buy in salons always better than the highhstreet version...

Last edited:
I use a Parlux 385 but I've heard that the Diva range are decent for the price. Check out your nearest wholesaler.

I always used Parlux but have bought the diva dryers lately. They are fab and a good price...

I bought the diva hair dyer as it was on offer & it's more powerful than the parlux! I'm in heaven[emoji7]

I bought the diva hair dyer as it was on offer & it's more powerful than the parlux! I'm in heaven[emoji7]
Not ever had the chance to use one,will keep them in mind

I got a diva recently I really don't rate it against the ghd air, does anyone know of anything that is quite similar to the ghd?

I love my diva dynamica 4000

I got a diva recently I really don't rate it against the ghd air, does anyone know of anything that is quite similar to the ghd?
I find the GHD too small and heavy,I think years of using the standard sized and shape,that they use in say Toni and Guy,Rush etc,just feel weird...But hear great things about it,just can't get on with it.xx

I love diva had my hairdryer a few years and I wouldn't use another brand of hairdryer. If I remember rightly the ghd dryer is smaller than the standard diva ones but diva has brought out a smaller one so I'm assuming it's lighter too but just as powerful. I've never had any issues with my one and it's such a great price xx

Parlux compact. Light and powerful

I have a diva and it's been great, pretty cheap compared to the parlux and on par as they're just as powerful

Not ever had the chance to use one,will keep them in mind

It's amazing! It also comes with this curling attachment and I used it on my client as a tester & it came out like beach waves, gorgeous! I rough dried it and all you do is literally wrap sections around it & blast! [emoji7] £20 off in Sally's at the moment!

I brought the diva 5000 & I find it just as good as the Ghd at half the cost!

It's amazing! It also comes with this curling attachment and I used it on my client as a tester & it came out like beach waves, gorgeous! I rough dried it and all you do is literally wrap sections around it & blast! [emoji7] £20 off in Sally's at the moment!

Any chance of a link to that?its sounds fab!

I've recently got a Barnum hair dyer and it's amazing

Any chance of a link to that?its sounds fab!

I went in to Sally's hair & beauty! It's in there Hun. Diva 5000!! Maybe it's online to?
I just used it on another client this morning & beautiful beach waves & she loved it :)

Latest posts

Back