Which prep range are Nail Harmony techs using?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gems-gem's

Reaction score
Hello!

Question for you harmony ladies- which cuticle remover etc do you use? I have harmony cleanse and remove but some ladies need more than a dry manicure and I know my mani kit (skin truth) is probably not the best. Now I'm into my enhancement modules I need to nail the prep and the products can affect this of course. I've just got the harmony Eco pusher which I love but I'm wary of the sharp end :-/ and the use of cuticle remover is sometimes necessary with a wash off before removing shine etc.

Suggestions appreciated :) I am having all the usual newbie niggles with acrylic and gels so swat up on here loads and can tell cnd cuticle away is the favourite go to product- which I cannot buy (college useless as writing us a letter to say completed mani pedi a&p comms and h&s modules which would be enough for s2 account) so need an alternative that I can source via Louella, capital, Sally's, elisions etc.

Thanks ladies xx

Latest posts

Back