Which route ITEC 2 or NVQ3?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckycat

Reaction score
I am a mature person (new to Salon Geek) with lots of working years ahead. I would like to change career direction. In Dec 2000 I gained an ITEC Aestheticienne Diploma, in Jan 2001 the ITEC Electrology Diploma and in Sept 2001 gained an ITEC massage/ anotomy-physiology Diploma. Due to existing full time work committment I did some work from home/mobile on a evening/weekend basis. The full time work/family committments took over and not until 2008 did I revise my training and gained an ITEC Level 2 Diploma. What now I wonder? I live in Settle, North Yorkshire and have connections with and spend time off in North Lincolnshire. I really would like to have some work experience to get up to salon speed on the things learned in my ITEC 2. I also wonder should I do further training by way of an NVQ or do short intense courses as revision? I would very much like your opinions and can anyone offer me any time in their salon please. I could be your oldest ever work experience girl!

itec is better, nvq is quite basic, but I think either should give you a good career. cidesco is good too.

Latest posts

Back