Which skincare??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debocat

Reaction score
:eek: Hi I'm just about to start up a beauty business from home and am stuck on what skincare range to use, I'm on a tight budget but don't want cheap and cheerful!! Any ideas would be gratefully received. :)
Thanks

I use Eve Taylor in my salon.
There is no minimum order and you can't buy it cheaper in the shops.
They scour ebay every day to make sure no-one is selling it on there.
Most importantly though, it is a fab range and lovely products :)

Thanks, I have had Eve Taylor in the back of my mind but keep looking at cheaper ( I think) brands that Ellisons sell, I'm not knocking Ellisons and don't mean to offend anyone who does use their brands!! :)

I would recommend you get some samples from different compaines and see what the products are like. Try to discuss with the companies what they can do for you and whether they will tailor a package to suit your needs.
Also look at what options there are to get products for retailing, can you get any on sale or return or consignment basis (this will keep your money in your business but you will not miss out on making retail sales).
I hope that helps a bit.
Regards Jo
Beauty products | Beauty Therapy | Professional Treatments | Beauty Supplies- Moorspa.co.uk
(p.s. of course we are better than all the others :))

Thanks Jo, good idea. I also feel a bit scared because I've been out of the industry for a few years and my confidence is quite low, even the thought of training for specific products I feel very daunted. Any advice would be helpful.:confused:xx

I assume you are talking Priadara here.
I'm not being funny but you can buy better quality skin care products from the chemist.
If i was paying for a facial i would want a good quality product and to feel that my skin was being cared for.
I apologise to anyone who uses it but you really shouldn't be thinking about what the cheapest product is.
Get a good quality product and your customers will thank you.
Start with the bare minimum and add more as and when you need it :)

Latest posts

Back