Which Spray Tan course??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lulu1984

Reaction score
Hey,
I have been looking at spray tanning courses for months, can somebody please point me in the right direction...I am so confused what one to choose???????? Thanks! x

Hey Lulu

We offer Spray Tan Training for only £99 for half a day. We are based in Hornchurch Essex.

Pm me if you require any more information.

Hi!

I trained with Xen Tan, but didnt do it with the company i did it at The carlton institute,

HONESTLY,
dont stress yourself about it, i learnt with xen tan and have since used fake bake, xen tan, tantrick, LA and currently using sienna x

They teach you the basics etc, but i now spray completely differently to how i was taught, you get your own rhythm once you get good at it and youll do it how your comfortable.

I prefer LA and Sienna X out of all of them, and i hear Sienna offer great training but id say look for price, i payed about £150 if i remember and some places are alot cheaper but you learn the same basics.

If im honest id say go with an academy so you get their diploma or whatever qualification you get in spray tanning but so its not hooked to one brand so you can play around and see what brands you prefer!

hope this helps x

Hey,
I have been looking at spray tanning courses for months, can somebody please point me in the right direction...I am so confused what one to choose???????? Thanks! x

Hi

Why not try the tans for yourself and make your own mind up which solution you prefer?

Most companies will not tie you down to their solutions once trained, provided you get your certificate you should be able to purchase whichever solution you want.

Good luck!:hug:

Sorry just see this, still learning how to use this site! :biggrin:
Thanks for all your advice! I went with Fakebake in the end.
xxx

Latest posts

Back