Which tongs please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
I have popped over from nail geek for your advice. I am wanting to curl my short hair with tongs & wondered which ones you would recommend.
This is the type of curl I want, it is actually my hair which I had curled for my wedding. It was done overseas so I don't know which tongs were used.
Thank you :)

Attachments

• 2013-11-11 13.42.22.jpg
    2013-11-11 13.42.22.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 142
I have popped over from nail geek for your advice. I am wanting to curl my short hair with tongs & wondered which ones you would recommend.
This is the type of curl I want, it is actually my hair which I had curled for my wedding. It was done overseas so I don't know which tongs were used.
Thank you :)

It looks quite short are u able to curl it uourself? Babyliss is a good brand- I personally just use my ghd. Or new rusk miracurl is great over here realy taking off :) YouTube it

GHD straighteners are great for curling short hair because you dont need to wrap the hair around a barrel.
Just put the straightener on a piece of hair like normal at the root and pull outsides and twist the GHD. Like a "C" shape with the GHD :)
hope this helps

Latest posts

Back