• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Work experience needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aisha

Reaction score
Hello everyone ;)

I have completed my level 2 NVQ in beauty therapy and I am now currently working towards my level 3 at University College Birmingham. I have applied for part time jobs since july but have had no luck what so ever, seems that commercial experience at college is not enough to land yourself a job.

Beauty therapy lies within my heart and soul, I have the greatest passion for the whole industry & experience! There is nothing more I want in this world then to become a successful beauty therapist, not just for financial gain but more importantly gaining trust of clients through thorough hands on experience and knowledge. Nothing makes me feel better then when a client leaves me and I no I have made a difference to their life.

I am looking for a consistent work experience placement within the West Midlands (Birmingham/Walsall/Wolverhampton and surrounding areas) and its totally voluntary on my part for one or two days a week. If it fits around my college timetable I am even willing to put more hours in. I am qualified in waxing (drip & drizzle), phd & roller waxing aswell as warm and hot wax, eyebrow & lash tints/shape, trained in dermalogica & nailtiques products, facials, manicures & pedicures, im fabulous at makeup applications for all occasions english/asian bridal makeup also & lash extentions strip/individual. At college we have already gone through all of our facial & body electrics, my massage techniques have improved tremendously since starting body massage and stone therapy.

If you have your own business/salon or you think it would benefit your company to have a helping hand I would be more then interested as I said earlier its just about the hands on experience for me, I want a career in beauty therapy more then anything and I dont just want to work for myself, I want that experience, I want my skills to grow, I want to learn new things off different people.

My email address is [email protected] I would be more then happy to send my cv to anyone and tell you more about myself. Thank you for your time
redface.gif

Last edited:
Shame your not in London as I would of been more then happy to take you on. Good luck with your search.:lol: x

Latest posts

Back