Work in a salon and mobile at the same time?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louna78

Reaction score
Good morning,
I am a qualified NVQ 3 beauty therapist.
I currently work a day and a half in a salon. I am thinking of doing it from home or mobile. However I would like to keep my hours in the salon.
Do I need to let my boss know? I was thinking if I advertise on Facebook she would see it etc. I live in a different area from the salon so it would be different clients. Is it the polite thing to do to inform her?
Thanks you for any advice

Good morning,
I am a qualified NVQ 3 beauty therapist.
I currently work a day and a half in a salon. I am thinking of doing it from home or mobile. However I would like to keep my hours in the salon.
Do I need to let my boss know? I was thinking if I advertise on Facebook she would see it etc. I live in a different area from the salon so it would be different clients. Is it the polite thing to do to inform her?
Thanks you for any advice
Yes I would let them know that you plan to do this. I have a staff member doing the same and all along I've encouraged her. If you're only working a day and a half (I'm guessing on a proper employed salary) it's not unreasonable to do something else the rest of the time.

Vic x

Yes I would let them know that you plan to do this. I have a staff member doing the same and all along I've encouraged her. If you're only working a day and a half (I'm guessing on a proper employed salary) it's not unreasonable to do something else the rest of the time.

Vic x
Thank you for the advice, hopefully she encourages me to do it too x

Latest posts

Back