Would anyone like to buy me a salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautify2

Reaction score
I'm having a frustrating time at the moment, I am still working full time, and having clients evenings and weekends, but I hate my normal job with a passion, for the last three months they haven't even paid me on time! I desperately want me own Salon, I know I could make it work I have a real passion for this industry and I want to be able to do Beauty and only Beauty :Scared:

Rant over.

Anyone else in a frustrating position like me??

I'm having a frustrating time at the moment, I am still working full time, and having clients evenings and weekends, but I hate my normal job with a passion, for the last three months they haven't even paid me on time! I desperately want me own Salon, I know I could make it work I have a real passion for this industry and I want to be able to do Beauty and only Beauty :Scared:

Rant over.

Anyone else in a frustrating position like me??

I am, but not through work, mine is through family commitments and lack of house space!
Im working mobile 3 evenings a week and weekends. I have a 3yr old at home so cant do daytimes (I get a few quiries for daytime apps). He starts full time in September then I'll go as full time as is possible (working around school times) but I also desperately want to move house so I can have my home salon.
It is SO frustrating, knowing what you want, and how to get it, but it seems impossible. Theres always obstacles in the way. lol

We're putting our house on the market asap (our cut off is end of May), then its just waiting for it to sell, which is even more frustrating! lol

This time next year, I know I WILL have my home salon, and all 3 of my children will be in full time school and I'll have a huge client base. (we can dream cant we? lol)
xx

Latest posts

Back