Would really love advice on hair extensions..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizzmarni

Reaction score
Hiya guys.. me again!

I have been quoted for a full head of hair extensions (bonding method) that are 18inch £160.00

This seems good too me.. but then again i dont know!

It is with the London Hair academy and i would like to know if any of you professionals would recomend it or what are your thoughts??

I also have no idea about what to do before hand or what to expect! Also after care??? I want to look after them properly.. is it a fiddle to do??

Yes all your thoughts would be greatly apprechated

Kisses

Mizzy

That is a supercheap price. As its at an academy then I expect you will be a model for training. Find out what type of hair they are using, at that price and length i expect its Indian/Asian. 18 inch is long for a first head of extensians but they should give you aftercare advice. You will have a few hours sitting in the chair, so use the opportunity to ask loads of questions.

That is a cheap price but I recommend the brand great lengths hair extensions. I have had them in my hair for 4 months now and have had no problems. The
hair quality is amazing.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with the other two comments that the quoted price is extremely cheap. Chinese Remy hair (which we use) is no where near this price with application. I would also think a trainnee will apply them but you must remember that they are only practicing so the quality will be different, as the better extensionists are because they have experience.

Latest posts

Back