Wrt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loualarta

Reaction score
Has anyone ever advertised thier sevices with WRT. They supply the business cards around the tesco stamp collection machines in the stores. I think they supply the cards and go back and fill them every 2 weeks or so and charge you a price per week. If you have heard of them or have done it. how did it go? Was it worth it? I would love to know!! Thanks geeks xx

loualarta said:
Has anyone ever advertised thier sevices with WRT. They supply the business cards around the tesco stamp collection machines in the stores. I think they supply the cards and go back and fill them every 2 weeks or so and charge you a price per week. If you have heard of them or have done it. how did it go? Was it worth it? I would love to know!! Thanks geeks xx

We paid £1000 for 2 years in Sainsburys Homebase (for a diff business, not nails though) - and it was the biggest waste of money. The cards were ALWAYS full which is good... but this was because nobody was looking at them!!!

In my opinion, it is better to use Yell.com/Yellow Pages.. local papers... rather than supermarkets... often people who go shopping aren't there for a leisurely amble around the shops - they are in and out in quick time as they are just doing a 'chore'. This is my opinion.

Yellow Pages really does work as does Yell.com!

I think this place do the sainsburys and homebase ones as well

loualarta said:
I think this place do the sainsburys and homebase ones as well

It didn't work for us... I used to go and grab handfuls of the cards back and give them out in the shop!!!

Sometimes they were wedged so tight in it was REALLY hard to get them out too.. making it harder for me to pinch them!!!

I wouldn't do it again, seemed like a great idea at the time but one of those things... you learn by mistakes.

Thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back