xmas fayres help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allieXayrshire

Reaction score
hi

as i am fairly quiet this month, i though this would be a good time to start thinking of doing some more advertising. I am going to write to the local primary schools to offer my services at their xmas fayres. Where else could i write to that may hold events? Also im not really sure what they may be looking for, would they want me to paint childrens nails at the fayre for a really cheap price and donate the money to a school or charity or would they want me to pay them money and i keep what i make? Has anyone else done this type of thing and how did you go about it?
Thanks xx

Hi, the school i do xmas fairs at dont expect any money but obviously you need to keep the treatments at a reasonable price for the children. I think most schools just welcome the fact that they have someone extra there for the fair and its a good opportunity to get your leaflets or cards out there.
You could try small villages too, these usually have xmas fairs, or guides, beavers, scouts etc. and expect to make a contribution in the form of a voucher for the raffle or prize draw too...xXx

I'm doing a xmas fayre, I paid £15 for the pitch to the school, and I'm doing 15 minute mini mani's and Indian Head Massage at £5 a pop. I saw an ad on Netmums and replied to that. The xmas fayre I'm doing is aimed at the mums, it's a Christmas Shopping/Pamper evening. hth

Latest posts

Back