Xp100?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotteleanne

Reaction score
Anybody tried xp100
And what are your thoughts? Xx

Hi I have been asking about it as well and I've been told that there colours are good, the reds are suppose to be lovely. Was told they cover grey well but the blondes were not that nice but I can't comment as not used them but thinking on using this brand myself.... Tubes are bigger as well so that's always a wee bonus too lol x

Lol. Im torn to be honest. Lol x

I use them n i like their range

I find coverage good, especially the '.00' bases! I was always a wella loyal but happy to use a mix of both wella and XP100 especially for base colours and warm browns! Ash blondes dont give off the greatest amount of tone so would stick to wella for toning etc but apart from that im pretty pleased with the results ive had with the rest of the range and clients have beeen happy with finished results! Hope this helps :)

Base colours and .3 colours are fine but wouldn't use the reds x

I've used this brand for the last 3 years and love it. For toning they aren't the best and the blondes are not amazing but everything else is great

I find shades 4 and under a depth darker. I do like the .3 though. Personally not a fan, doesn't leave the hair feeling very nice x

I use xp & have had no problems. I tone my own with 10.12, and love it x

Latest posts

Back