XP200 colours-any reviews on this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tez coley

Reaction score
I am trying to decide what colours to use as I have just moved and no longer have matrix in my local suppliers. anyone used xp200 before? or any reccomendations??

any info would be much appreciated xxxx:|

It's a cheap product with average results

Does your wholesaler do fudge? Not paint box but the head paint its fab and works out quite cheap xx

No :( it does different loreal or that ohia or whatever it is. Also that rusk but I don't like rusk colours. any more reccomendations?? thanks for the reply xxx

it is a cheap product. Call up matrix for your local rep and hopefully you'll get sorted out mobile/salon! xoxo

You should be able to get Matrix in your area. They publish a list of distributors on their website - it says Ray & Co/Trade Hair Supplies are the distributor for Darlington.

Do they stock affinage? Its a really good range :) 100ml tubes 1:1.5 ratio with permanents and they have a semi developer that can be used with permanent tubes to convert them xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Have you tried ordering stock online? Do they stock Schwarpzkoff igora colours? The range is fab and colours are limitless!

Wow im shocked at the negative comments about xp. I have trained in and used loreal, joico, wella but love xp.

My clients rate it highly. I have used it for 4 years and apart from a red client suffering colour blow due to the amount of home dye / stripping, love it.

Clients often postpone colour appts as xp holds so well.

Many technicians in my area have swapped now & yes it is cheaper but with so many newly qualifieds/mobile/home stylists working for 3p an hour, it helps keep salon costs down without cutting quality/results..

My wholesalers wont use loreal because of the quick fade.

I am anti loreal all bar the luocolour.

Wow im shocked at the negative comments about xp. I have trained in and used loreal, joico, wella but love xp.

My clients rate it highly. I have used it for 4 years and apart from a red client suffering colour blow due to the amount of home dye / stripping, love it.

Clients often postpone colour appts as xp holds so well.

Many technicians in my area have swapped now & yes it is cheaper but with so many newly qualifieds/mobile/home stylists working for 3p an hour, it helps keep salon costs down without cutting quality/results..

My wholesalers wont use loreal because of the quick fade.

I am anti loreal all bar the luocolour.

The new wella colours are fade proof. I've used it on a client who is regularly abroad in the sun, uses sunbeds, swimming pools etc... And I only do her roots. I've not touched up the length since the first application. So far its been 4 root applications, I may touch up next time, but that's it. X

Latest posts

Back