Yell.com premium listing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
Has anyone got one? I like the idea that you can edit it yourself and have so much info x

I have and just cancelled it. Only call i've really had are sales calls, ppi calls that kind of thing. I was naive when I took it out and it was a mistake for me. They are really nasty when you try to cancel early too. I'm a very unhappy customer xx

There are so many free business directories that you can list with which will all help towards your SEO. If you google free business directory you can choose from the list the ones that appeal best to you. Good Luck

I had a listing with them, I never had one booking through them in a year. A complete waste of money I think. All i had were sales calls asking if I wanted to upgrade etc. I liked the chance to change details etc and add new photos etc, but that was it x

Yell.com are rude pushy angry sales men these days for that reason they get nothing more than "f off" from me :) hth lol!!!

Ask them how many do a search for your term i.e Beauty Salon, in your area each month, and then don't believe it.

I bought one and cancelled it early. The hits thru to my site was I think 10 in about 3 months, and that was using the Beauty Salon term which they said to me would be really good for me. I was also told not to do the highest paid listing because as a small company I'd never be able to deal with how busy I'd be :?:

I had it for a year, no calls and when it ran out they were rude, calling me all the time, leaving me messages and getting angry when I didn't answer the phone. Even though I explained I was mobile and had clients, had to drive etc. they hounded me for 2 months. Awful company

Wow!

I had a brilliant experience with yell.com!
I had my add last year and got loads of calls from it! I've renewed it as we'll.
I also thought the customer service was great, everyone who I've spoken to has been really helpful, polite and kept me in the loop with what was going on.

Most of my customers have come from Yell.com, they use it to find a salon and then use the link from there to the website. I pay £9 for the listing, I'm not if you can add a link to the free listing.

I agree the website packages are expensive, so far my experience of customer service has been good but I do intend to cancel my web package at the end of the first contract so am prepared for that to change.

Good luck when you guys say no to them then. That's when they go evil in you!

They promise a lot and deliver very little!!

From the sound of it I won't bother!!

Latest posts

Back