Yorkshire Brides in Harrogate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sortedcres

Reaction score
:D Hi all i'm soooo excited i've just got conformation to do some demonstration work for the Yorkshire Brides wedding annual wedding fair in Harrogate. It's one (if not) the biggest in the country. A true one-stop bridal shop for all wedding needs.

Wondered if anyone has any adivce to take with me one the day as i'll be demoing nail enhancements to V.I.P brides so i know its gonna be a very special event.

sortedcres

I'm prob far too inexperienced to offer any ideas that you haven't already had yourself... but just wanted to say "wow... well done!" sounds like a really good opportunity to showcase your talents - and pick up some great clients - obviously!
Will you be taking models with you with enhancements done prior to the show to demo wedding nail art - as well as pre-designed nail art displays etc?

Let us know what you do & take photos etc...!

sortedcres said:
:D Hi all i'm soooo excited i've just got conformation to do some demonstration work for the Yorkshire Brides wedding annual wedding fair in Harrogate. It's one (if not) the biggest in the country. A true one-stop bridal shop for all wedding needs.

Wondered if anyone has any adivce to take with me one the day as i'll be demoing nail enhancements to V.I.P brides so i know its gonna be a very special event.

sortedcres

Welll done, my advise is to find lots of long fingered ladie to be your models so then you can be working all day in case some of the attendies are to shy?

Take loads of flyers with your details on etc...findout how many attended last year, and how many from our area - it could mean you will need a stack of business cards etc... Hope this helps

Hope this helps

I hear the day will be like a taster session for the vip brides they have their own area for the displays , this is the first vip access idea yorkshire brides have done. i am the only one doin nails.

has anyone else been asked to do it?

During the august hols i ran a stall at leeds carnival selling airbrush tattoos, it was very popular and all the kids loved it. I had a great day though it was lonely and hard to control everything on my own

cres

sortedcres said:
I hear the day will be like a taster session for the vip brides they have their own area for the displays , this is the first vip access idea yorkshire brides have done. i am the only one doin nails.

has anyone else been asked to do it?

During the august hols i ran a stall at leeds carnival selling airbrush tattoos, it was very popular and all the kids loved it. I had a great day though it was lonely and hard to control everything on my own

cres

No I have no contacts in the Wedding Industry, how did they get your name Cres?

Latest posts

Back