Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

ciderella71

It looks fab! Love your decor..very calming and classy.
Best of luck to you x
Thank you! It's been a lot of hard work but I'm so glad I've done it x

ciderella71

Thank you! It's been a lot of hard work but I'm so glad I've done it x
I'd love to know how you get on.
I'm 2 years in a home salon and have now closed my diary to new clients and not sure I want the additional stress and expense of a salon.

Best of luck to you x
Your salon looks great. May I ask what flooring you had put in? I really like it

Oojebooje

Best of luck to you x
How is it going with your new salon now you have reached a year?

RD Beauty

Any ideas how I could transform this space? It’s not my salon so I would have to approach the hairdresser, but I would love to put my own stamp on it in some way.
This picture is my nail area

And this picture is where I do my eyelash and eyebrow treatments

There isn’t a lot of space so would be limited and wouldn’t want to offend the owner by asking.

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Either hang a large painting or some pretty fabric on a curtain rail covering the wood?

RD Beauty

Either hang a large painting or some pretty fabric on a curtain rail covering the wood?
Hmm yeah, was thinking of asking her if I could paint it white? I am just unsure of how to approach it as I don’t want to offend her. I will offer to paint all of the wood in the shop, it is a nice little shop but could do with updating a little. X

Rex

Hmm yeah, was thinking of asking her if I could paint it white? I am just unsure of how to approach it as I don’t want to offend her. I will offer to paint all of the wood in the shop, it is a nice little shop but could do with updating a little. X
Suggest it would create a more serene space. Each to their own but no one can deny the soothing effect of a blank space.