YouTube tutorial videos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stylist91

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone had any interesting videos you would like to share. Any cuts, colours, hair up, extensions. Anything to do with hairdressing. :) xx

Does anyone have any videos of more modern styles like the Frankie Sandford? Ive been out the business a while and only really used basic techniques taught in my NVQ Level 2 before. Id love to learn more advanced cutting.

Does anyone have any videos of more modern styles like the Frankie Sandford? Ive been out the business a while and only really used basic techniques taught in my NVQ Level 2 before. Id love to learn more advanced cutting.

Either do an advanced cutting course at your local college or wholesaler. Or get some DVDs and some block heads and practice on them.

Lilith Moon - great hair ups! ;-)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Scissorboy.com has some great free hair tutorials covering cutting, colour, barbering, salon stuff etc.

Well worth a look.

I posted the other day that the Toni and Guy ones are really good, some great ombre and balayage ideas.

Guy tang!

Latest posts

Back