Zumba workout

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liivayyyy

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone do Zumba? Thinking of starting it. Is it any good? Good weight loss? I was googling and people were going on about Zumba shoes and special Zumba clothing... It just looks like normal work out clothes. Any info is good! I have never done it and I don't know anyone who does it :) thanks guys!

I've done Zumba a few times and I love it! Normal workout clothes is fine! Take a friend and you'll have a great laugh. I always feel like I've had a good workout after!

Hey guys, does anyone do Zumba? Thinking of starting it. Is it any good? Good weight loss? I was googling and people were going on about Zumba shoes and special Zumba clothing... It just looks like normal work out clothes. Any info is good! I have never done it and I don't know anyone who does it :) thanks guys!

I'm a Zumba instructor and it's fantastic exercise as long as the instructor is good. You can burn up to 900 calories if you go flat out but one of the good things about it is you determine how much you put into it. As far as what to wear just normal work out clothing is fine. Zumba clothes are just branded workout clothes and the Zumba trainers are a con. Any supportive trainer is good, the lady who trained me recommended DC trainers (the kind skateboarders wear) but as long as they have solid arch support they should be fine. :)

Latest posts

Back