Eyelash extensions on the top, MYscara on bottom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyboo

Reaction score
Hi I've been having eyelashes done since April last year with no problems, always look fab, but I've decided to have myscara on the bottom lashes & unfeeling this is a big mistake!!
My lashes seem to be sticking together & I'm having to fiddle with them to open my eyes!!
Has anyone else had this done?
My extensions are flirties x

This shouldn't happen, if your lashes are sticking together it sounds like there is either way to much product on your lashes or they have not been separated properly like they should be during application (or both).

I regularly have clients who have their lash extensions on the top and MYscara on the bottom with no problems. I find that when people are experiencing problems with semi permanent mascara its when the product is being applied too thick or when they are not taking the time to separate properly. Go back to your therapist and have it removed and re applied bearing in mind what I have suggested and see the difference it makes. I hope that helps xx

The bottom lashes seem very clumpy too here's a pic, it's made such a mess of my top lashes, the pic was taken yesterday & the lashes were applied 2 weeks ago & the myscara last Thursday, so 4 days before the pic was taken x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327432975.232765.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327432975.232765.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 920
So the MYscara isn't even a week old?
Not good enough! The only other thing it could be is that the therapist has not mixed the product properly, MYscara is pre mixed and need to be shaken for 60 seconds to ensure all the ingredients are mixed correctly. If its not mixed properly then it can result in the product not drying correctly (hence the feeling of sticky lashes) and also it will break down on the lashes and start to fall off within days if not mixed correctly.
I know I mentioned it before, but I would go back and have it removed and re done. xx

Thankyou leemac, I am phoning her later today x

Latest posts

Back