Best way to advertise for the proms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
So Prom season is coming soon, I think May is when some schools start

I wasn't doing tanning this time last year I did my course in July. So I have no idea how to go about advertising my service? I have no idea really what people on my Facebook page may still be at school..

So what's the best way to go about this?

Fab thread I've had this on my mind all week :)
Do you have any younger family member or neighbours you are social with who could maybe take your card and spread the word?
I'm very lucky that my cousin is 15 and her and her friends have already expressed an interest in me getting them ready for prom.
I'm going to be keeping the 3 nights running up to prom free for the girls and advertising in our local free paper to get word to other local teenagers

Hth x

Wonder if the schools would let you advertise with a poster or business cards? the selling point is that it is far more safer for their pupils than having sunbeds. Don't know who you would contact though?

When I was at school local beauticians handed their business cards/posters into the school which we put on our common room wall. They had prom package deals and special offers on the posters which I'm sure a lot of girls took advantage of!xxx

Maybe find someone in school that you could offer a free tan to now & for the prom to advertise for you and hand out cards etc? At least the girls/boys then get to see the tan before and avoid some orange disasters lol!

Students usually go to the corner shop near the school so I put a poster up in there as they're always hanging around there and got a few booked in as well xx

I've phoned all my local secondary schools who are letting me send in my cards - one is holding a Prom fashion show tonight which I am going along to!

Latest posts

Back