Suntana wear off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGeekGem

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I'm still working through my samples and I am absolutely loving Suntana, the colour is great and for the smell of the cherry one alone I think I'm edging towards using these. I haven't used it on myself so I was wondering whether the geeks that have used it on themselves what the wear off is like? I have asked my sister in law what she thinks and she thinks it is fine but obviously she hasn't used other samples to compare it to.

Thanks
Gemma

Hi. I really liked the application, colour and smell but found fade off wasn't as good as nouvatan or LA tan. Shame as was excited about it and their customer service was fab. HTH

I really like suntana and have been using it on clients and myself for the past year. I find it fades pretty well and customers always comment on how well it lasts. The only time I found the fade off bad was when I didn't exfoliate properly x

Thanks for the replies I think I might have to try the after dark one so I can compare it to the other ones I've had on myself. I liked the fade off on Nouvatan but I wasn't as keen on the colour I prefer a brown colour rather than golden, and I love the guide colour on LA tan but didn't think the fade off was great x

Thanks for the replies I think I might have to try the after dark one so I can compare it to the other ones I've had on myself. I liked the fade off on Nouvatan but I wasn't as keen on the colour I prefer a brown colour rather than golden, and I love the guide colour on LA tan but didn't think the fade off was great x

Did you end up stocking suntana gem? X

Did you end up stocking suntana gem? X

No I found it impossible to get off nice colour though and very cheap. Still using Brown bitz but working my way through more samples!

No I found it impossible to get off nice colour though and very cheap. Still using Brown bitz but working my way through more samples!

Sent you a pm gemma. x

Latest posts

Back