Help - tan turned patchy overnight?! :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Louise~

Reaction score
I sprayed a girl yesterday with 16% Sienna X & it looked lovely & even when I was done. Both the girl & her mum got their tans done (but her mum got her's today) & when the mum was in booking I went over in detail the prep & I gave her a leaflet - so I'm quite confident that they prepped fine

But when her mum was in today to get her tan she said that the daughter's tan was lovely before she went to bed but when she woke up it was all patchy, & it looked even worse when she showered. She said her other daughter does beauty & she fixed it up for her, she wasn't complaining she was really nice about it, she just had the attiutude "This stuff happens sometimes". She said there were patches all over her arms & it looked like I had sprayed her with her ba on because it didn't come there at all. I know she left not wearing her bra so it wasn't that that took it off?

Have I done something wrong?? Im thinking the daughter must have done something in her sleep because it looked nice up until that point? I feel so embarrassed :( This has never happened before

Last edited:
If she left yours looking fine and woke up with it patchy it would suggest to me that possibly its something she has done, i.e slept with her hand on her arm, slept with a bra on, or worn tight pj's

I wouldnt be too upset, as she said these things happen... Have you offered to touch it up? Xx

Sorry just seen her sister touched it up x

It's just disheartening - because I know she'll probably say to her friend I left her with a patchy tan to her friends because as she sees it, & I can see where she would be coming from in her head, she followed the prep to the letter.

I gave her mum a 4 sachets of the Sienna X gradual tan & mositurising balm to give her because her sister had already patched it up.

I sprayed a girl yesterday with 16% Sienna X & it looked lovely & even when I was done. Both the girl & her mum got their tans done (but her mum got her's today) & when the mum was in booking I went over in detail the prep & I gave her a leaflet - so I'm quite confident that they prepped fine

But when her mum was in today to get her tan she said that the daughter's tan was lovely before she went to bed but when she woke up it was all patchy, & it looked even worse when she showered. She said her other daughter does beauty & she fixed it up for her, she wasn't complaining she was really nice about it, she just had the attiutude "This stuff happens sometimes". She said there were patches all over her arms & it looked like I had sprayed her with her ba on because it didn't come there at all. I know she left not wearing her bra so it wasn't that that took it off?

Have I done something wrong?? Im thinking the daughter must have done something in her sleep because it looked nice up until that point? I feel so embarrassed :( This has never happened before

she maybe drooled in her sleep i know it sounds a bit gross haha but it happens,or touched it with hands etc x

Latest posts

Back