Sunless Solutions and booster drops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naomi-ann_x

Reaction score
hi im new to this and ive just set up spray tanning i use sunless solutions spray tan and have just seen they do the booster drops i wondered if anyone has used these before or any others?
also can you use any name booster with any solution? and do they make alot of difference?
sorry for all the questions but i hope i can find some answers on here
thank you x

Hi I always just buy 10% sunless solution and then buy the booster drops and make all dif shades every 50ml 1 booster drop makes it 1% more if that makes Sense lol x

so you can then make the tans up to whatever colour your client is wanting rather than buying a whole litre of solution? thankyou for your reply!! x

Yes I don't bother with 8% to light .I mix all different shades for my clients some like 10% some like 18%! I would defiantly get the booster drops hun there great x

Hi

I am sales consultant and trainer for Sunless Cazz has answered the questions for me. People love the booster drops because they can taylor the tan to the clients needs. If you need anymore information or help with anything at all please feel free to contact myself on [email protected]

Thanks

Leela
Sunless Solutions

Crazy89, Don't you mean 10 drops? 1% of 50ml is 0.5ml and a drop from a booster drop bottle is only 0.05ml which means that if your booster drops are pure 100% DHA you would need 10 drops. However, Sunless Solution booster drops are only 34% which actually means you would need 29 of their booster drops to make 1% increase.

Booster drops are great way to customise but very expensive. To take a 10% solution to a 18% solution you would need 232 drops per 50ml. There are only 600 drops in a standard 30ml booster drop bottle. At about 4p per drop this would cost £9.28.

Can anyone help please, Ive been using the sunless spray tanning products from Capital and have now had 2 people have quite severe allergic reations, I wont use this product again(except on myself as I dont have any problems with it) but Ive lost my confidence to use it on clients now. Please can anyone reccomend a good alternative please

When I first got the booster drops I spoke to the lady at sunless and she said every 50 ml just add 1 drop to boost it up 1%. So if I use 50 ml of 10% and customer wants a 12 I just add 2 booster drops. This works for me and all my customers love it x

Latest posts

Back