CIBTAC advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkCheer

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to the forum so be gentle. I've just been accepted onto my Lvl 2+3 CIBTAC course starting in September and was wondering if there was anything I could read up on to prepare for it. I've heard it's hard and don't want to slack! It's my first time back to college in 10 years so I am quite nervous! :o

Arghh.

Any advice/tips appreciated.

Alex

A&P is what most people struggle with, so I say start there :)

Hi, I did CIBTAC for my aromatherapy, body and beauty and all my theory and practical. When at college I was advised to do at least 2hours revision each night to stand any chance of passing. I did it and passed, but I enjoyed doing it. So if you have a genuine interest in and enjoy it, you will find it no problem at all :) hth xx

Hi @PinkCheer 

Great to see that you are taking a CIBTAC course! We’re happy to have you on board. Having read your response, unfortunately we are unable to point you in the right direction specifically as we’re not sure what course you’re taking, but the advice given for courses in general by @Adore and @beautydan is spot on.

CIBTAC courses have not been designed to be impossible; quite the opposite. Our vision is to create an education system where students are qualifying fully salon-ready, with all the skills that they require for themselves and their employers. We also try to ensure that you are willing/able to achieve everything to the best of your potential. It does mean we expect high standards from our students and that our examinations require students to apply themselves both on a theory basis and a practical one, but you will be given all the support you require to pass by the tutors from the centre you are attending.

Make sure you read around the subject, learn everything you can and follow all the guidelines and you should be on the right path to pass the exams.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

Kind regards
The CIBTAC Team

Latest posts

Back